Upon your written confirmation of property booking sent to us via e-mail, we will send you Rental Agreement in which booking terms and conditions will be stated.
Together with Rental Agreement you will receive proforma invoice for payment of 30% of the total booking amount, as non-refundable deposit which must be paid within 3
working days (72 hours). Once you send us signed copy of Rental Agreement and payment confirmation, booking of private property will be considered as confirmed.
Our rates are expressed in € Euro.
Payments have to be done in € Euro, or the value equivalent in Croatian Kuna, $ US dollars or £ Sterling by bank transfer.
For all reservations payment should be done by bank transfer on following bank account:
Company "JAdriatic Concierge" d.o.o.
Address: Od Izvora 23, 20 236 Mokošica – Dubrovnik, Croatia
BANK: Privredna Banka Zagreb d.d.
Račkog 6 , 10 000 Zagreb , Croatia
Tel: +385 1 636 0000 / Fax: +385 1 636 0063
IBAN: HR14 2340 0091 1105 2038 5
SWIFT CODE: PBZGHR2X
The remaining 70% of total booking amount, as second non-refundable deposit, is required to be paid 30 days prior to the guest's arrival in property.
If you are booking within 40 days before your arrival, you are required to make a full payment of rental cost.
If any payment is not done within the times set forth herein, we may treat the booking as cancelled and we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
In the event of a force majeure, death and disease, the evidence of which is supported by written documents from hospital or authorities (depending on the cause),
the guest may change the time of arrival in the same amount.
If you wish to tailor your holiday and book additional services during your stay in our Unique Private Villas we recommend you, to send us written request via e-mail with specification
of needed services at least four weeks prior your arrival so we have time to arrange all services on time. In case you send us request less than four weeks prior your arrival in property,
we reserve right not to provide you additional services due to short notice.
In case you want to cancel reservation of private property, please send us in written form by e-mail. From the date, we receive written cancellation
we will calculate all the cancellation charges.
Please be aware - Private villas in our collection have No Refund Policy.
- If reservation is cancelled up to 31 days prior to the guests' arrival, 30% of the non-refundable deposit shall be retained.
- If reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior guests' arrival, total amount of property booking will be retained to cover the cost of the late cancellation.
We strongly advice you that all guests take out appropriate trip cancellation travel insurance that is adequate for your needs.
1. The exact description of each property as well as the list of services included in the rental price of property, will be sent to guests according their request.
All booking details will be clarified to guest in Rental Agreement which will be sent to him once guest confirms booking of property.
2. Guests are requested to provide us with all information related to specific reservation.
3. Guests must have valid identification documents and upon arrival in property they will hand over their identification documents to Villa Manager for registration purposes.
4. Upon arrival in property guests must present voucher to Villa Manager with correct specification of arranged services and exact names of guests who will be accommodated in property.
Villa Manager has right to refuse accommodation of persons whose names are not indicated on the voucher.
5. Upon arrival in property, in addition to rental payment fees, guests are obliged to pay to Villa Manager a security deposit in the amount of one day stay in property,
which serves as insurance for possible incurred damage in property.
The Villa Manager may refuse access to the villa if deposit is not paid.
On last day of stay guests will let Villa Manager to inspect property and if there is no damage done by guests during their stay, Villa Manager will refund total amount of deposit to guests before their departure.
If there is damage done in property during guests stay, Villa Manager will photograph damage as a prove and will deduct from given deposit an amount necessary to cover cost of damage in agreement with guests.
6. Each property has written House Rules exposed on visible places and guests are solicited to respect its terms and rules, taking good care of property.
7. All departures from properties shall take place no later than 10:00 a.m. local Croatian time and arrivals will be starting from 05:00 p.m. local Croatian time.